• Heat treated, stress relieved
• Provides consistent spring pressure for hundreds of thousands of cycles (estimated 750,000+)
• Greater resistance to heat & high stress cyclic rates
• Improves operation, long-lasting performance
• Consistent pressure reduces bolt bounce
• Significantly reduces the perceived "twang" noise which is common during firing
Chrome Silicon Recoil Springs are packaged with an anti-corrosion
compound which can appear reddish/brown or orange. You do not need to
remove it but if you wish to, apply heavy oil and wipe clean.
This item is for a FULL LENGTH, FIXED buttstock.
Carbine-length recoil spring for adjustable buttstocks are available HERE.