“The giants of the race have been men of concentration, who have struck sledge-hammer blows in one place until they have accomplished their purpose. The successful men of today are men of one overmastering idea, one unwavering aim, men of single and intense purpose.” - Orison Swett Marden
The Damage Industries "Slegde" is a no-nonsense railed upper just begging you to customize it.
Our slim profile, QD enhanced drop-in
quad rail cranks up the versatility of an already time-tested package.
Just how slim is it? Narrower than the upper receiver itself - you'll
notice it's about the width of a standard charging handle. The brass
deflector and forward assist stick out more.
Drop the hammer with our complete SLEDGE upper receiver.
Made in USA and hand-built in Indiana featuring:
- M4 Upper: 1913 rail top, M4 feed ramp, hard-coat anodized to MIL-A-8625 type III class 2, painted T-slot marked positions. Precision machined to mil-spec from a 7075 T6 aluminum forging.
- M4 profile barrel: 16" .223/5.56x45 caliber barrels. Parkerized,
1:8 twist and M4 feed ramps.
- Enhanced Bolt Carrier Group, Complete, Select-Fire, Black Nitride
- Charging Handle
- Forward Assist
- Ejection Port Cover Assy with black spring.
- Delta Ring Assembly with black barrel nut.
- Round handguard cap
- Railed, Skeletonized Gas Block: Steel billet with
MIL-DTL-16232 Black Magnetite protective finish.
Has receiver height MIL-STD 1913 Rail.
- Black Oxide Gas Tube
- Crush washer
- Tactical Crown Muzzle Brake: 4140 HT ordnance grade steel with black oxide coating.
- Muzzle Cap
- 1913 Rail Handguard, Drop In, Carbine, Ultra Slim: The Damage Industries Carbine-length 1913 quad rail is ultra-thin. 6061-T6 aluminum, includes anti-rotational QD sockets and is hardcoat anodized to military specifications. Includes black oxide coated stainless steel fasteners.