Drop the hammer with our complete SLEDGE upper receiver.
Made in USA and hand-built in Indiana featuring:
- M4 Upper: 1913 rail top, M4
marked, M4 feed ramp, hard-coat anodized to MIL-A-8625 type III class
2, Dry-Film Lubed, machined and painted T-slot marked positions.
Precision machined to mil-spec from a 7075 T6 aluminum forging.
- M4 profile barrel: 16" .223/5.56x45 caliber barrels. Complete inside and out Melonite coating,
1:7 twist and M4 feed ramps.
- Complete BCG (Semi): Manganese Phosphate
to MIL-STD-171, machined to exact specifications from certified 8620
- Charging Handle
- Forward Assist
- Ejection Port Cover Assy with black spring.
- Delta Ring Assembly with black barrel nut.
- Round handguard cap
- Railed, Skeletonized Gas Block: Steel billet with
MIL-DTL-16232 Black Magnetite protective finish.
Has receiver height MIL-STD 1913 Rail.
- Black Oxide Gas Tube
- Crush washer
- Tactical Crown Muzzle Brake: 4140 HT ordnance grade steel with black oxide coating.
- Muzzle Cap
1913 Rail Handguard, Drop In, Carbine, Ultra Slim: The Damage Industries Carbine-length 1913 quad rail is ultra-thin. 6061-T6 aluminum, includes anti-rotational QD sockets and is hardcoat anodized to military specifications. Includes black oxide coated stainless steel fasteners.