For AR-15 / M4 Carbine:
- Made in Indiana, USA and 100% quality inspected by hand for proper function.
- Constructed from certified USA made chrome silicon spring wire
- Heat treated, stress relieved
- Provides consistent spring pressure for hundreds of thousands of cycles (estimated 750,000+)
- Greater resistance to heat & high stress cyclic rates
- Improves operation, long-lasting performance
- Consistent pressure reduces bolt bounce
- Significantly reduces the perceived "twang" noise which is common during firing
Our Chrome Silicon Recoil Springs are packaged with an anti-corrosion compound which can appear reddish/brown or orange. You do not need to remove it but if you wish to, apply heavy oil and wipe clean.
This item is for ADJUSTABLE length M4 style buttstocks.
Rifle-length recoil springs for full-sized fixed buttstocks are available HERE.